Looks like they fixed most of bugs

Now light and working like charm;)

Spirit

Level 2
Thread author
May 17, 2012
Umbra Corp. said:
How is Truecrypt now? long time i didn't use it

Using for the 1st time so cannot compare with older version but its workin fine on my pc right now

Spirit

Level 2
Thread author
May 17, 2012
Update:

Today a question was asked by my computer, Should I run the pc or Emsisoft Security Pack run the pc and I choose its me who will run this machine. :p

Restored system image and now install ESS 6.

I accept I don't have spectacular hardware config but other av works well here but emsisoft had slow down it to crawl.

Will never touch this program till they make it single product and light on system

D

Deleted member 178

I managed to totally dominate EIS ! it is very light on my system now, almost equal as ESET.

Spirit

Level 2
Thread author
May 17, 2012
Umbra Corp. said:
I managed to totally dominate EIS ! it is very light on my system now, almost equal as ESET.

You can easily as you afford to keep army for your pc protection :p

Spirit Wrote:

Its your self belief but not the fact that emsisoft is light as eset.It doesn't matter who much you tweak it.
:D

D

Deleted member 178

what you have to know is that some processes made by drivers/apps/softs are constantly monitored by the AV, even if they are safe, i exclude most of those processes and it reduce the working of the AV.

For example, i used to install a driver for my touchpad, since i removed it, i see a slight amelioration in performance.
To set ESET as i like i have to tick some options that increase its resources usage. By default ESET is of course lighter than EAM.

Spirit

Level 2
Thread author
May 17, 2012
Installed Zorin OS last week and messed the whole system :p
Reinstall Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate (really taken the whole day)
Yes I messed my backup too :D

Installed Sophos for now

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.