• Microsoft Edge (Chromium)
  • Mozilla Firefox browser
What I am most interested about
Exclusive Features & Functionality

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff member
Edge Chromium over here. Speed is the same as Google Chrome's, features are quickly becoming better than Chrome has.
It will probably get even stronger boost when Microsoft integrates it completely into Windows 10 like they did with the old Edge.

It should be running the best as development will be focused totally on Windows Platform. Although I heard some news that it's coming to Linux also.

About Firefox... Dunno, when I heard that its speed improved drastically I have installed it and I have mixed opinions. On my new PC it's running quite good but slightly slower than Chrome. On my old laptop it's the same old slow Firefox.

So I think Chrome has a mild Edge over the Fox just like the Edge has over the Chrome (You see what I did here)... :emoji_innocent:

ebocious

Level 4
All linked to using Google services and DNT is available on all browsers, yet maybe not be effective enough.
I actually like some of Google's services (Google Safe Browsing, for example), and their extensions even more. What I don't like is tracking, which Vivaldi doesn't have. It has Chrome's best qualities, while shedding its major flaws. Just throw WebRTC Leak Prevent in there with a few other security extensions, and I'm golden.