Youtube videos are giving me no luck also

Anyone that could help i would greatly appreciate it

Tabeer

Level 3
Verified
Dec 3, 2015
Refresh/Reset from WinRE

You should perform Refresh/Reset from WinRE:
  1. Insert the media such as (USB or DVD) and restart your computer.
  2. Press F12 key (typically this is F12, but it can differ between computer manufacturers) and choose the drive that you inserted the installation media into.
  3. Once the Windows Setup window appears, Click next and select Repair your computer.
  4. You will then see a blue screen and an option to choose. Choose the option Troubleshoot and select advanced options and follow the on-screen instructions.
Note: If you upgraded your PC from Windows 8 to Windows 8.1 and your PC has a Windows 8 recovery partition, resetting your PC will restore Windows 8. You’ll need to upgrade to Windows 8.1 after the reset has finished.

Warning: All of your personal files will be deleted and your settings will be reset. All apps that you installed will be removed. Only apps that came with your PC will be reinstalled.

Reactions: Venustus
Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.