Expired Trend Micro Maximum Security - 6 Months Free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://store.trendmicro.com/store?Action=Content&Locale=en_US&SiteID=tmamer&pbPage=Trend_WFH_2020
How to get a license
Install: The activation key is built into the access trial, so no activation key is required to activate the product.
[B]See "Fequently Asked Questions" on site of promotion[/B]

SeriousHoax

Level 47
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 16, 2019
It should be noted that if this antivirus has already been installed on the computer at some time in the past, then it will not be possible to reactivate it. It looks like TrendMicro remembers the PC configuration on their servers as I have been reinstalling Windows since the last install.
Then it keeps the hardware id which is tied to the motherboard I think. Not so long ago I saw something similar to AVG IS trial.

F

ForgottenSeer 89360

Awesome. TM is a good product.
One of my favourites and it has always been, even in the time when their installation used to take half an hour 😅

I am constantly leaving feedback and sending threats (they have generated special link for me, otherwise consumers can’t send) and they promised some changes. I hope they will implement them.

Mariihh

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2018
With all due respect to them, but you have to have the courage to install Trend Micro on your PC, I will skip the privacy part (they are the worst), very heavy, weak support, no changelog available, you get lost without knowing what was added back to the program (they are totally closed), and now looking at their website (Brazil) the program is listed as the 2019 version (print) '-' we are in 2021, right?

Attachments

• tren.png
    tren.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 687
F

ForgottenSeer 89360

With all due respect to them, but you have to have the courage to install Trend Micro on your PC, I will skip the privacy part (they are the worst), very heavy, weak support, no changelog available, you get lost without knowing what was added back to the program (they are totally closed), and now looking at their website (Brazil) the program is listed as the 2019 version (print) '-' we are in 2021, right?
How are they “worst” in terms of privacy?
Also, are you aware that Trend offers 24/7
support via phone, chat and Messenger?
Are you aware that the “very heavy” performance has been improved?
No changelog, right?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mariihh

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2018
How are they “worst” in terms of privacy?
Also, are you aware that Trend offers 24/7
support via phone, chat and Messenger?
Are you aware that the “very heavy” performance has been improved?
No change log, right?
See some articles here right here on the Trend topic and see how they spy (cia, nsa) users Q&A - Why does Trend Micro send telemetry to data mining firms? , well, I tested it 2 months ago and it's still heavy for me, look what a surprise, so they created a website with changelog? Glory to God! Congratulations! If you know Trend Micro you know this is new, because they never had it, never published a changelog.

F

ForgottenSeer 89360

See some articles here right here on the Trend topic and see how they spy (cia, nsa) users Q&A - Why does Trend Micro send telemetry to data mining firms? , well, I tested it 2 months ago and it's still heavy for me, look what a surprise, so they created a website with changelog? Glory to God! Congratulations! If you know Trend Micro you know this is new, because they never had it, never published a changelog.
What’s posted in these threads is speculations.
the change log has been available for years.

fabiobr

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 28, 2019
Yeah, they seem to not care about Brazilian consumers.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.