Expired Trend Micro Maximum Security - 6 Months Free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://store.trendmicro.com/store?Action=Content&Locale=en_US&SiteID=tmamer&pbPage=Trend_WFH_2020
How to get a license
Install: The activation key is built into the access trial, so no activation key is required to activate the product.
[B]See "Fequently Asked Questions" on site of promotion[/B]
F

ForgottenSeer 89360

It is possible that this trial may not be available in some regions... Did you download from your local website?

You can try uninstall Trend Micro with their removal tool. Please follow their official article:

Then download the product from the link provided in the first and original post, and install it in English.

Please let us know if it worked.

Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:

karanjam_yandex

Jan 9, 2021
It is possible that this trial may not be available in some regions... Did you download from your local website?

You can try uninstall Trend Micro with their removal tool. Please follow their official article:

Then download the product from the link provided in the first and original post, and install it in English.

Regards,
not working.

othmane

Level 1
Verified
Aug 26, 2016

Regards,
I tried it and does not give 6 months, it says the trial has expired. It may be the fact I may have installed in the past, and not it remembers my PC hardware.

F

ForgottenSeer 89360

Normally trial version will reset with every release. Meaning if you try 2020, with 2021 you'll have the option to try again. The only thing I see as a reason is some regional lock, or information stored in an account...

@karanjam_yandex, based on your name I have determined your region to be Turkey, excuse me if I am wrong.
You can download it from here: Ücretsiz Antivirus | Trend Micro
You might need to create a new account (that's the way to go around Kaspersky trial). In that case you can try download it from the original post.

This is the only thing I see as solution. Unfortunately I have my license, maybe other users using this trial can help.

Last edited by a moderator:

karanjam_yandex

Jan 9, 2021
Normally trial version will reset with every release. Meaning if you try 2020, with 2021 you'll have the option to try again. The only thing I see as a reason is some regional lock, or information stored in an account...

@karanjam_yandex, based on your name I have determined your region to be Turkey, excuse me if I am wrong.
You can download it from here: Ücretsiz Antivirus | Trend Micro
You might need to create a new account (that's the way to go around Kaspersky trial). In that case you can try download it from the original post.

This is the only thing I see as solution. Unfortunately I have my license, maybe other users using this trial can help.
thanks for explaining to me, but i tried many things like uninstall and reinstall,new account, new email etc.
"some regional lock" maybe true in my case.
and I'm Indian.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.