Unlimited Giveaway Trend Micro Maximum Security - 6 months

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://sharewareonsale.com/s/free-trend-micro-maximum-security-100-discount
Event start
Feb 25, 2022
How to get a license
follow the link

captain75tur

Level 1
Jul 27, 2023
I just noticed Norton's hidden RAM consumption in the background.
i will try trend micro.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 83

captain75tur

Level 1
Jul 27, 2023
I didn't know that about Trend Micro either, but F-Secure's been getting by without one for years. A person could use WFC or GlassWire (my preference) for a more user friendly firewall, and they're both free. And I haven't needed to add it into F-Secure Exclusions.
WFC????

Mar 10, 2024
Is there a firewall?
There is a firewall booster. It provides network vulnerability and botnet protection. This includes a IDS "intrusion detection system", Generic Stream Scan (GSS) which GSS rules detect network viruses and are defined in firewall patterns, and it also has botnet protection as listed features. The booster runs separately but ties into and enhances the Windows firewall.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.