New Update VIPRE Home 12.0 Beta 2 released

BigWrench

Level 18
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
Did it calm down later?

Yes it did. Couple of minutes later. It wasn’t scanning or anything….. Just kinda weird. 416k or so. Around 24,656k at idle, which is nice. However, it’s the first time I’ve restarted beta 2, and had to hold my breath. Beta 1 would never restart. Always blue screened. 1 was much lighter, possibly because it was junk and released way too early. 2 seems like night and day from 1. Although it would be really really nice to see even a SLIVER of support of one kind or another. Gonna leg it out and see if it sinks or swims! ✌️

Last edited:

BigWrench

Level 18
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
can we update current version to the v12?
second question; registered key usable this v12 exe?

Sorry for the late reply, but I had v11 on another desktop, and saw a tick box for “install beta updates” / “install stable updates” ( like Emsisoft) However, I tested the uninstall/ reinstall simplicity, and after a reinstall that option was gone. ✌️

Last edited:

BigWrench

Level 18
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
Just an update….. installed 20 days ago, running flawlessly, very very lite, (62mb memory/ 0 cpu at idle), no email replies whatsoever, no support whatsoever, no forums, No nothing. As stated, installed 20 days ago and still no program updates. Still 12.0.1.151. I don’t run it in a virtual environment, so I don’t throw any kind of nasties at it. Just test driving it. With the kind of support they’ve offering, none, be hard pressed to purchase it. Loving it, but very unhappy with whoever is in charge. ✌️

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.