ok I will try this. But I tried to uninstall VS, reinstall and import settings from .dat file but it was stills slowNot sure if it will help or not but this worked to resolved the problems I was having...
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
ok I will try this. But I tried to uninstall VS, reinstall and import settings from .dat file but it was stills slowNot sure if it will help or not but this worked to resolved the problems I was having...
Here is 3.44... the 3-4 bugs that were mentioned should be fixed, and I also added a "VoodooShield Scan" Windows explorer right click context menu option.
https://voodooshield.com/Download/beta3/InstallVoodooShield.exe
BTW, on the regedit... just as cmd.exe, I found a way to safely auto allow regedit, even when VS is ON. There are basically several checks before regedit is allowed... the main one being that the pathcannot contain arguments, inorder for it to be auto allowedwhen VS is ON.
Yeah, go here: https://voodooshield.com/Can anyone help with this? I am running version 3.33 beta, but when I click on 'check for updates' it says I am running the latest version, which 3.33 clearly isn't, and upgrading to Pro hasn't fixed the update problem either.
Thanks I had not noticed it was on the main page. Instead I have been going over to WS each time and finding the last post mentioning the latest release.Yeah, go here: https://voodooshield.com/
scroll to the bottom and download the latest version 3.44
No need for a clean install, just plop it over the old, she will be fine.
When you install the newer version over the other, make sure to right click the VS tray icon and 'EXIT" the application before doing so.Thanks a lot CG. Any idea why it was showing as being up to date? Was that just a bug with 3.33 or is it still there? At least a clean install isn't necessary.
You would have known during installation if there was a problem, i exit the application to be sure there is none as a practice.Too late. Unfortunately I didn't. Hopefully there won't be any problems. I guess if there are then it will have to be a clean install after all.
I have to admit I've never bothered closing VS first as it appears to know you're installing a newer version and handles the process automatically and presumably safely.When you install the newer version over the other, make sure to right click the VS tray icon and 'EXIT" the application before doing so.
It's just a habit with me for all software upgrades now, as in the past a few times i did not, and a couple of those did not end wellI have to admit I've never bothered closing VS first as it appears to know you're installing a newer version and handles the process automatically and presumably safely.
Not a criticism as that's a habit everyone should have. VS is the first program I've come across that is self aware when it comes to upgrades. Other software would do well to emulate VS.It's just a habit with me for all software upgrades now, as in the past a few times i did not, and a couple of those did not end well![]()
Anyone know how i can completly remove voodooshield? after deinstall there comes a massage that some rest maybe on the system. how i can search for drivers? thanks in advance
Thank you. Thats what i was looking for.Install Microsoft Sysinternals utility (Autoruns) "you may have to restart the system" run Autoruns and look for a driver from VoodooSoft "in Windows subfolder". Right click on this driver, choose (go to) Image and Windows Explorer launches, delete the old driver, return to Autoruns and delete the autorun-entry.
Download Autoruns from here:
https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb963902
how does it freeze? could you explain more clearly? it slows down startup or it pauses at some point and resumes after 1-2 minutes?VS freeze my Windows 7 on start up ???
Why it freeze for my only on start up ???
On start up VS icon and shield not run and I can't open Google Chrome.I can only open Google when VS open shield and icon in background.how does it freeze? could you explain more clearly? it slows down startup or it pauses at some point and resumes after 1-2 minutes?
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes