Is there a 4.54 version ?
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Is there a 4.54 version ?
cylance and VS have been working aok for me for awhile now
EDIT in fact I guess I run pretty clean as cylance has never caught any malware here, but it actually quarantined a trojan a few days ago!first time that it caught something here in many months of use, and I did confirm at VT it was a real trojan. Just wondering how it got in here??
New Beta version 4.60 here: https://www.voodooshield.com/Download/InstallVoodooShield460beta.exe. Brief description over on COU: VoodooShield v4 STABLE Thread. New version running fine here on W10 1803. Enjoy, VoodooShield users!
I just looked yeaterday on COU and Dan was saying he would have it ready in more days. That was quick:emoji_ok_hand:
Anyone installed this build? What do you have to say?
Anyone installed this build? What do you have to say?
I tried downloading 4.64 from the VS website - WD flagged & deleted it as a virus.Dan is submitting to Microsoft as we speak.
![]()
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes