vtqhtr413

Level 26
Thread author
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
xx.gif

Re: VoodooShield v4 STABLE Thread
« Reply #1129 on: Today at 03:38:44 pm »

Cool, thank you guys... the issue with VS starting in disabled mode should be fixed, if not, please let me know!

www.voodooshield.com/Download/InstallVoodooShield466.exe
SHA256: 909c78ab0c3c963e9a5eef362ba03ff122a4879c356b47d7560bd1c6cfe3ab7e

ChemicalB

Level 8
Verified
Sep 14, 2018
F

ForgottenSeer 58943

It is good that Dan doesn't come back here. He was getting a lot of drama which might of effected his coding attitude. I don't know.
And we all know who those that were giving him grief are.

Most of the people that attacked devs are banned by now, aren't they? Guys like Mekelek and such. It's a lot quieter around here now that a few troublemakers were shown the door. A couple remain, but the ones that have are much more sedated now it seems.

simmerskool

Level 31
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
Most of the people that attacked devs are banned by now, aren't they? Guys like Mekelek and such. It's a lot quieter around here now that a few troublemakers were shown the door. A couple remain, but the ones that have are much more sedated now it seems.

well I dunno about that. A few days ago Dan posted a long message in reply to a .dll question at COU and some names were mentioned (other than Mekelek) ...

oldschool

Level 82
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
well I dunno about that. A few days ago Dan posted a long message in reply to a .dll question at COU and some names were mentioned (other than Mekelek) ...

A bit caustic, wouldn't you say? Can't say as I blame him from what I've seen in my short time on MT. I'll leave it at that. :emoji_hushed::barefoot::barefoot::barefoot:

D

Deleted member 178

I bet my name was mentioned hahaha. Dan has a love and hate relationship with me, i think he loves me deep in his heart to mention me all the time... You know like when some guys hurt someone because they hate the fact they feels for the said person.

Sadly he can't refrain his emotions and urges. Got him banned from here and Wilders...

Trololol

Itwt

Tiny

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Dec 29, 2016
A bit caustic, wouldn't you say? Can't say as I blame him from what I've seen in my short time on MT. I'll leave it at that. :emoji_hushed::barefoot::barefoot::barefoot:

You are unfortunately right. Don't get me wrong, I have learnt a whole lot from this forum, but there is always that layer of negativity coming from some. From what I observed, even CS always seems to get the passive aggressive treatment from some people whenever she has something to say. That sort of behaviour gets tiresome and detracts from us actually learning something useful from the conversations.

oldschool

Level 82
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
You are unfortunately right. Don't get me wrong, I have learnt a whole lot from this forum, but there is always that layer of negativity coming from some. From what I observed, even CS always seems to get the passive aggressive treatment from some people whenever she has something to say. That sort of behaviour gets tiresome and detracts from us actually learning something useful from the conversations.

Well said! When things are written, and with translations, etc., it is sometimes hard to know intention. Other times, quite obvious.
But I think we're way off topic by now....

What I can say is that Dan has been easy to work with. Very responsive - on a forum or via email. (y)

D

Deleted member 178

All forums are same, it is to the members and especially vendors representatives (often targeted) to show some restraints even under erroneous/false claims, i know what I'm talking about, being one in the past.
Also, people need to know the history between 2 arguing members before getting an opinion.

I'm personally straight and even considered rude for some, I never denied it, it is my style as member and ex-mod here, no time for sweet words. And I don't plan to change.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: vtqhtr413

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Thread author
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
I will say having heated debates isnt reprehensible, I had many here and there
Through the last year or so I've been here I've gone from reluctant referee to an admiring spectator, my skin is much thicker for the ware, appreciated, but the last part, "the line" I don't see, would you explain it further friend, it could be very helpful at this point.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.