Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Hello guys,
In the next few hours we will upgrade our forum software, this should give our users a better forum experience, and in general making things easier.
We are sorry for any issues that you may experience during this upgrade! Thank you, and stay safe!

kjdemuth

Level 9
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
Very nice GUI. Like it a lot better. Mainly because it's easier to scroll through and see what new posts are in which sections. Good Job folks.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
There is still a ton of work to be done, and add-ons to add. In the next few days we will customize it to make even easier to use.....

sid_16

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 19, 2013
Before this change it takes few hour for a thread to appear in the forum but it is instant now.
Thanks for this change and I like the new look of this great forum.

Reactions: Jack

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Before this change it takes few hour for a thread to appear in the forum but it is instant now.
Thanks for this change and I like the new look of this great forum.

Previous posts were on moderation queue, you can post a thread and it will go live at the moment, but moderation will be included in the future I supose

Jaspion

Level 17
Verified
Jun 5, 2013
I just wrote a small link review to this website and posted it on my forum. Link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.