Expired Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus 2013 FREE for 6 Months

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
LawnTractor said:
Jack said:
De_Haos said:
Yes i seen it. What concerns me is how Webroot manage to be better than Kaspersky or Bitdefender?!
PCMag is not a testing organization,they are just expressing their point of view...which can be (and in most cases it is..) not that objective.
I would rather trust a AV-Compratives test -or a review from our written review section than PCMag.
With that in mind, Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus 2013 is a very light and decent product which can protect you and with this extended trial I'm tempted to give it a try..

Just remember AV Comparatives, VB 100, do not like Comodo either.

I agree,and like Jack said they are not the most objective.Since I have joined here I have found that the written reviews and tests on this site hold more validity,at least for myself,when making a choice on a particular AV software.I am sure everyone,like myself has their favorite software but the reviews here seem unbiased.So reviews by pcmag and others,while they might provide some good info,I dont take them at face value

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus 2013 | Free 6 months

Download
Install
Activate and get Free 6 months trial

download HERE

taleblou

Level 1
Verified
Nov 2, 2012
RE: Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus 2013 | Free 6 months

BoraMurdar said:
Download
Install
Activate and get Free 6 months trial

download HERE

hmm mcafee site advisor marks it a dangerous download and trendmicro and rising on virustotal mark this as a trojan?

Could be false positive maybe?????

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012

I scanned the Installer with MBAM and KIS 2013 > No malicious items

Rising marked as Suspicious and Trend Micro as a Trojan in VirusTotal.I would probably say these are FP

This is the same Installer that was out on previous promos

SqooK^

Level 3
Well-known
Nov 1, 2011

emsisoft no malware ::)

samit

Level 12
Verified
Nov 4, 2011

just installed in my bro's laptop....I am amazed how light this product is.....its so light that you feel like you haven't installed any AV.....

srstka

Jan 19, 2013

AV-test 2012,very well for webroot.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012

No virus ! Nothing from Norton, Eset, Kaspersky, Bitdefender, AVG, Avira or Avast. So it's not virus for sure :D
https://www.virustotal.com/file/533c79c7d2e797a83059d5bb28cf5865743e02b0f8fae69e06bd9a4c993272b0/analysis/1358597575/

tipo

Level 8
Well-known
Jul 26, 2012

this is an official installer of WSA. it`s the facebook edition.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012

samit said:
just installed in my bro's laptop....I am amazed how light this product is.....its so light that you feel like you haven't installed any AV.....

I have it installed and running alongside KIS 2013.It is extremely light and runs with KIS without any problems.This could probably run as a compliment to any program without a problem.

As for the installer yes it is the same as the Facebook promo.Not to mention I personally scanned the installer and verified it prior to approving the thread.

3link9

Level 5
Verified
Oct 22, 2011

WSA is amazing, My favorite PC Security software right now.
However, Im using the Complete right now but to anyone wondering if they should give it a shot, Go ahead!
Highly recommend it :D

Z

ZeroDay

Thanks for the share.

P

Plexx

taleblou said:
hmm mcafee site advisor marks it a dangerous download and trendmicro and rising on virustotal mark this as a trojan?

Could be false positive maybe?????

McAfee SiteAdvisor Enterprise does not flag anything. Possibly a false positive that has been fixed.

Raul90

Level 14
Feb 5, 2012

Thanks for the information :)

arsh

Level 1
Verified
Dec 29, 2012

Can any1 guide how can i re-install this after 6-months ????

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012

arsh said:
Can any1 guide how can i re-install this after 6-months ????

1.You could purchase it{if you really like it}

N

Nige_40

IS WSA Friendly with all Security Systems ? Since I have CIS 6, I not sure weather it will run along side it, without any issue ?

So if anything who has CIS 6 and runs WSA please let me know, then I will get it.

Thanks

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012

Umbra Corp. is the man to ask but I run it alongside KIS 2013 and it works just fine.Just needed to exclude WSA in KIS.I am pretty sure it can run alongside anything.It is extremely light,you hardly know it is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.