Expired Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus 2013 FREE for 6 Months

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nige_40

RE: Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus 2013 | Free 6 months

exterminator20 said:
Umbra Corp. is the man to ask but I run it alongside KIS 2013 and it works just fine.Just needed to exclude WSA in KIS.I am pretty sure it can run alongside anything.It is extremely light,you hardly know it is there.

Many thanks exterminator, Yeah Umbra is bound to know! He lives for WSA :)

3link9

Level 5
Verified
Oct 22, 2011

Nige_40 said:
exterminator20 said:
Umbra Corp. is the man to ask but I run it alongside KIS 2013 and it works just fine.Just needed to exclude WSA in KIS.I am pretty sure it can run alongside anything.It is extremely light,you hardly know it is there.

I live for WSA too, So take my word. :p

WSA should work fine alongside it. Its VERY light and I ran it alongside almost everything, Its built to be compatible.
Look at Umbra's guide here:
http://malwaretips.com/Thread-How-to-setup-Webroot-SA-alongside-another-Antivirus

Wookieefied

Jan 22, 2013

Thanks for this... was thinking about trying it out anyway and this was the perfect excuse to do so. Installed on my Windows 7 laptop and feels very light on my system. Impressed with it so far. Think I have found a keeper.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012

Wookieefied said:
Thanks for this... was thinking about trying it out anyway and this was the perfect excuse to do so. Installed on my Windows 7 laptop and feels very light on my system. Impressed with it so far. Think I have found a keeper.

Well you know what they say......... "Once you go WSA you never go back" :p

N

Nige_40

3link9 said:
Nige_40 said:
exterminator20 said:

I live for WSA too, So take my word. :p

WSA should work fine alongside it. Its VERY light and I ran it alongside almost everything, Its built to be compatible.
Look at Umbra's guide here:
http://malwaretips.com/Thread-How-to-setup-Webroot-SA-alongside-another-Antivirus
Many Thanks 3link9, So I will take your word for it :) Thanks for the Link of Umbra Guide.

I will get it and go by Umbra guide.

Thanks again

Nigel

P.S. I must get it before the Licences for the free 6 months Run out :)

Welldone

Level 5
Verified
Dec 29, 2012

Going to try this one in Windows 8

D

Deleted member 178

exterminator20 said:
"Once you go WSA you never go back" :p

that the problem :D i tried many times to get rid of it , finding fake excuses but i always get back to it as i do with Emsisoft ^^

N

Nige_40

Umbra Corp. said:
exterminator20 said:
"Once you go WSA you never go back" :p

that the problem :D i tried many times to get rid of it , finding fake excuses but i always get back to it as i do with Emsisoft ^^

Yeah, It's like finding an excuse not log on to this site any more.

It's hard to stay away, once you get your foot in the door :)

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
RE: Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus 2013

Duplicate post
http://malwaretips.com/Thread-Giveaway-Webroot-SecureAnywhere-Antivirus-2013-Free-6-months

softwareFREEk

Level 1
Verified
Dec 27, 2012

BoraMurdar said:
Duplicate post
http://malwaretips.com/Thread-Giveaway-Webroot-SecureAnywhere-Antivirus-2013-Free-6-months

hmmmm as always I searched threads before posting and I came up with nothing so obvious glitch..happy to have mods remove :)

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012

softwareFREEk said:
BoraMurdar said:
Duplicate post

hmmmm as always I searched threads before posting and I came up with nothing so obvious glitch..happy to have mods remove :)

Thats ok post is fine.At the very least you bumped the thread for a good giveaway for a very good piece of software.

Searched but for got to check the first page of this thread :p Kidding

cdnsempre

Level 1
Verified
Jan 17, 2013

at the end of the license as I can renew it for another 6 months for free wsa 2013. Thank you.

pardeep

Level 1
Verified
Feb 20, 2013

Thanks for the share

Raul90

Level 14
Feb 5, 2012

Hello,

Is it correct that I can renew the 2012 version of WSA when I get the 6month WSA 2013 here?

I have downloaded the facebook promo before I think it was last year but I have not used it yet. I was in the Security Center app or something together with the Kaspersky Pure.

Now I through this thread I downloaded the 2013 version...(correct?). Kindly see "details" of the installer.

If I install WSA 2012 and reach the 6mo end date, will I have to uninstall it or will I just install over the existing application?

Thank very much for the help.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus 2013 Free 6 Months

Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus 2013 is normally priced at $39.99 for a 1-PC 1-Year serial number / license key , and come with a 30 days trial like other security software. If you don’t like the usual 30 days trial then here is an offer for you to get a free full license version of Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus 2013 that protect you for 6 Months (181 days), thanks to a promo by Webroot and Facebook.

In fact, this is a part of the promotional offer led by Facebook following the launch of the Facebook Antivirus Marketplace. However, this is an easier way to get Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus 2013 Free for 6 months as you can directly download and install the program without going through any of the steps at Facebook site.

Download Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus 2013 – with free 6 Months trial inserted Key: Direct Download Link (Online Installer)
http://anywhere.webrootcloudav.com/zerol/wsafbmpav.exe

This is a special Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus 2013 setup installer with 6 months built-in serial key. Once downloaded, locate the setup file and double-click on it to start installation. No serial number / license key is needed to activate your free 6 months trial subscription. But please note that if you have already used any trial version of Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus 2013, you may (or may not) be able to active this special edition.

pardeep

Level 1
Verified
Feb 20, 2013
RE: Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus 2013 Free 6 Months

Thanks for the info

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Merged with existing topics, this is very common and popular(?) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.