Expired Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus 2014 2 Years Subscription

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Follow below steps to download Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus 2014 Free for 2 Years:

1, Download Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus Special Edition: wsabarclayscen.exe

2, Install it. Once Installed, you will find that the “My Subscription” Status and Time remaining is both “Active”. In fact, you can skip step 1 & step 2, and use the keycode displayed below to active Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus 2014 free for 2 years.

Capture.jpg

3, Then download Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus 2014 trial version from here: wsainstall.exe. Install it over the previous installation (DO NOT uninstall previous installation). Done, you will get 2 years Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus 2014 for free!

Capture2.jpg

Petrovic

Level 64
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
I already wrote about it
http://malwaretips.com/Thread-Promo-Webroot-SecureAnywhere-Antivirus-2014-3-PCs-free-for-6-months?pid=138688#pid138688

Webroot said:
Petrovic said:
this is a cool promo Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus 2012 free license for 2 years:
http://anywhere.webrootcloudav.com/zerol/wsabarclayscen.exe

Confirmed this does work and you get 731 days subscription. You download and install the wsabarclayscen.exe and then install the wsainstall.exe straight over the top.

5gmb1xgt6t.jpg

This link is actually a stand-alone product of our Identity shield only. This product will provide protection against keyloggers or other malware which will steal keystrokes/screenshots.

The program will detect malicious files on your box, but won't remove them. You will be prompted to purchase a license in order to get full removal.

Good find though. This is a good way to test our protection against zero-day keyloggers.

>>> Oh.. and that's a good find! Unfortunately, I have to report it.

zdavnvisao.gif

sid_16

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 19, 2013
Petrovic said:
I already wrote about it
http://malwaretips.com/Thread-Promo-Webroot-SecureAnywhere-Antivirus-2014-3-PCs-free-for-6-months?pid=138688#pid138688

This link is actually a stand-alone product of our Identity shield only. This product will provide protection against keyloggers or other malware which will steal keystrokes/screenshots.

The program will detect malicious files on your box, but won't remove them. You will be prompted to purchase a license in order to get full removal.

Good find though. This is a good way to test our protection against zero-day keyloggers.

zdavnvisao.gif
[/quote]

What is the use of this loooooong lasting WSA AV if it can't remove a threat that it detects? :D

Webroot

Verified
Jul 16, 2013
sid_16 said:

What is the use of this loooooong lasting WSA AV if it can't remove a threat that it detects? :D

The File in question is only the Identity Sheild protection. It's not designed to be AV, but merely a stand-alone product people can use to protect their keystrokes while on HTTPS websites.

And yes, Petrovic already reported the hack that you mentioned. I've filed a bug-report and given Petrovic a 3-year license for the find.

Thanks again Petrovic!

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
It's the new version of Prevx SafeOnline (-safebook.php), that was promo'd through Facebook - I remember. :D

Will there be any chance of a Facebook Promo version (ie. Free)?

Webroot

Verified
Jul 16, 2013
Earth said:
It's the new version of Prevx SafeOnline (-safebook.php), that was promo'd through Facebook - I remember. :D

Will there be any chance of a Facebook Promo version (ie. Free)?

I'm not marketing so I really have no idea.

sid_16

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 19, 2013
The File in question is only the Identity Sheild protection. It's not designed to be AV, but merely a stand-alone product people can use to protect their keystrokes while on HTTPS websites.

Can I run this Identity Shield program along with eset ss6? Is it free to use or trial and purchase later?
thanks,
sid_16.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Petrovic said:
I already wrote about it

I didn't read the thread entirely, sorry bro
I've found this trick on some blog today morning

rebel4life

Level 9
Verified
Sep 30, 2012
just one question there is a firewall module in webroot antivirus do i disable it when i have online armor premuim

Petrovic

Level 64
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
webroot it is perfectly compatible with other antivirus solutions.
Should be no problem.

cdnsempre

Level 1
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
Petrovic said:
webroot it is perfectly compatible with other antivirus solutions.
Should be no problem.

UnThreat AV is compatible with Gdata IS 2014.
But is recomended 2 AV in same protect computer?

Petrovic

Level 64
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
No, not recommended)
The question was about the compatibility webroot

cdnsempre

Level 1
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
Petrovic said:
No, not recommended)
The question was about the compatibility webroot

Ok. I have unninstall Gdata and keep UnThreat AV 2013 (Good detection).
I´m sorry, but UnThreat is compatible with program for performing pc security ?

Petrovic

Level 64
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
It is better to install a security solution class -internet security
good detection g data)

"Windows 7 Home Premium / Windows 8 Pro
Gdata IS 2014 / Windows defender MSE
Adguard pro; Smart defrag 2.8; Ccleaner Profissional"

good configuration, why unthreat?

cdnsempre

Level 1
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
Just curious because of the good reviews of detection unthreat but I will follow your recommendation to maintain this setting.
In the coming days I will switch to Windows 7 ultimate.
Thanks

sid_16

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 19, 2013
BoraMurdar said:
Follow below steps to download Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus 2014 Free for 2 Years:

1, Download Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus Special Edition: wsabarclayscen.exe

2, Install it. Once Installed, you will find that the “My Subscription” Status and Time remaining is both “Active”. In fact, you can skip step 1 & step 2, and use the keycode displayed below to active Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus 2014 free for 2 years.

Capture.jpg

3, Then download Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus 2014 trial version from here: wsainstall.exe. Install it over the previous installation (DO NOT uninstall previous installation). Done, you will get 2 years Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus 2014 for free!

Capture2.jpg

This trick doesn't work anymore while you're online see the screen shot below.
http://postimg.org/image/lckgt7i0x/

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
[/quote]

The trick is more then a month old, I don't know why it's not working anymore... Maybe manufacturer have found this oversight and corrected it.

sid_16

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 19, 2013
BoraMurdar said:

The trick is more then a month old, I don't know why it's not working anymore... Maybe manufacturer have found this oversight and corrected it.
[/quote]

Sir, it works while off line. All the functional buttons turned green and offers 'scan your computer' and 'threat removal' options but the moment the internet is turned on, it turned in to red and offers to 'upgrade now' option in place of 'scan your computer' and threat removal option are gone.

P.S I'm not interested in this software and am using eset ss 7 but have installed it in a friend's pc and he is having this problem.

Thanks for taking time to reply,
sid_16

Edit- Sir please correct the spelling of 'not' in place of 'hot' in your signature.:)

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
sid_16 said:
BoraMurdar said:

Sir, it works while off line. All the functional buttons turned green and offers 'scan your computer' and 'threat removal' options but the moment the internet is turned on, it turned in to red and offers to 'upgrade now' option in place of 'scan your computer' and threat removal option are gone.

P.S I'm not interested in this software and am using eset ss 7 but have installed it in a friend's pc and he is having this problem.

Thanks for taking time to reply,
sid_16

Edit- Sir please correct the spelling of 'not' in place of 'hot' in your signature.:)
[/quote]

Tell your friend to register an account on this site if you are not interested in that software but still asking about it.
Webroot is practically useless without internet connection so I suggest you to find some good alternative.
And thanks for the signature :D But I still think "hot" is better than "not"

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.