What are you Browsing Now?

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
@brambedkar59 but he gives the best life advice I have ever heard 🤣

Nothing against a guy doing jokes/ted-talk whatever, but when these charlatans start spewing medical advices that's where I draw line. He is pretty "famous" here, he has his own religious cult here just like many gurus and babas here in India.

Edit: Btw that was a good advice.

ifxz39vcrfe91.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: vtqhtr413 and Nevi
F

ForgottenSeer 103564

Nothing against a guy doing jokes/ted-talk whatever, but when these charlatans start spewing medical advices that's where I draw line. He is pretty "famous" here, he has his own religious cult here just like many gurus and babas here in India.

Edit: Btw that was a good advice.

To not sound obnoxious but rather place a perspective, I'm not so fixated on others thoughts and opinions to the point I cannot form my own. This does not mean I do not see the humor in my surroundings.

On a honest note, he just popped up in my YouTube feed the other day, and without knowing much about him, I laughed pretty hard at his life advice here. In no way shape or form am I interested in his properganda, religion or followings, let alone anything remotely to do with a cult.

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
To not sound obnoxious but rather place a perspective, I'm not so fixated on others thoughts and opinions to the point I cannot form my own. This does not mean I do not see the humor in my surroundings.

On a honest note, he just popped up in my YouTube feed the other day, and without knowing much about him, I laughed pretty hard at his life advice here. In no way shape or form am I interested in his properganda, religion or followings, let alone anything remotely to do with a cult.
Sorry for my rant earlier, I just hate these gurus (who spew nonsense medical advice) with passion.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.