What are you Browsing Now?

Imranmt

Level 3
Verified
Nov 14, 2016
Nobel Prizes: Kariko and Weissman, pioneers of COVID vaccine, win medicine award

• Applause
Reactions: vtqhtr413 and Nevi

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
Cyberpunk Is STILL AWFUL Unless You Do This... by FLEEKAZOID:

Description:

ALL OPINIONS VERY SERIOUS.

MUST WATCH TIL THE END TO FULLY COMPREHEND MY DEEP PHILOSOPHICAL TAKES.

Cyberpunk 2077 update 2.0 has dropped alongside some new cyberpunk 2077 DLC called Phantom Liberty.

And oh boy, what an update it is.

It's a real champaign and bubble bath, top-shelf overhaul of everything.

As Idris Elba always says, “the game is fixed.”.

Now this ain't your momma's Starfield out here, people flying into the sky and all that nonsense.

This is the refined cyberpunk, where AI stay grounded. No cyberpunk glitches to be seen here, NO SIR.

Anyway, I don't really have much else to say.

Enjoy this phantom liberty review or Cyberpunk 2077 update 2.0 review, whatever you want to call it.

And who knows, maybe some day I'll come back for a real full review of the full game.

FLEEKAZOID Twitter: https://twitter.com/FLEEKAZOID

FLEEKAZOID PATREON: FLEEKAZOID | Patreon

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.