Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Teacher: I need pin-drop silence.
When I was little, I used to see a lot of House sparrows here in Delhi but now after 15 years I can barely see a single one in months or years (honestly can't remember last time I saw one). Pigeons and crows have completely replaced them here in the city.Nature is amazing, too bad humans are killing it off.
Teacher: I need pin-drop silence.
Students:
Didn't know the name, just found random tweet (pun intended). I thought that was a Sparrow, just found out they are quite different from Wrens.Carolina Wrens are awesome, once they find a harmonious nesting area, the mates will come back every year. They can become accustomed to humans and nest closely. Their calls are mesmerizing at times. They demonstrate creativity in nesting environments.
Long time bird watcher, former photographer of wildlife.
They are a small bird, generally chubby in appearance. The little stripe above the eye, thin long tail and white spots are generally a good telltale sign of them, but if you can hear them, that call will certainly do it.Didn't know the name, just found random tweet (pun intended). I thought that was a Sparrow, just found out they are quite different from Wrens.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes