What are you Browsing Now?

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
Nature is amazing, too bad humans are killing it off.
When I was little, I used to see a lot of House sparrows here in Delhi but now after 15 years I can barely see a single one in months or years (honestly can't remember last time I saw one). Pigeons and crows have completely replaced them here in the city.
1697740836072.png

• Sad
Reactions: vtqhtr413 and Nevi
F

ForgottenSeer 103564

Teacher: I need pin-drop silence.
Students:

Carolina Wrens are awesome, once they find a harmonious nesting area, the mates will come back every year. They can become accustomed to humans and nest closely. Their calls are mesmerizing at times. They demonstrate creativity in nesting environments.

Long time bird watcher, former photographer of wildlife.

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
Carolina Wrens are awesome, once they find a harmonious nesting area, the mates will come back every year. They can become accustomed to humans and nest closely. Their calls are mesmerizing at times. They demonstrate creativity in nesting environments.

Long time bird watcher, former photographer of wildlife.
Didn't know the name, just found random tweet (pun intended). I thought that was a Sparrow, just found out they are quite different from Wrens.

F

ForgottenSeer 103564

Didn't know the name, just found random tweet (pun intended). I thought that was a Sparrow, just found out they are quite different from Wrens.
They are a small bird, generally chubby in appearance. The little stripe above the eye, thin long tail and white spots are generally a good telltale sign of them, but if you can hear them, that call will certainly do it.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.