Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
To not sound obnoxious but rather place a perspective, I'm not so fixated on others thoughts and opinions to the point I cannot form my own. This does not mean I do not see the humor in my surroundings.Nothing against a guy doing jokes/ted-talk whatever, but when these charlatans start spewing medical advices that's where I draw line. He is pretty "famous" here, he has his own religious cult here just like many gurus and babas here in India.
Edit: Btw that was a good advice.
Sorry for my rant earlier, I just hate these gurus (who spew nonsense medical advice) with passion.To not sound obnoxious but rather place a perspective, I'm not so fixated on others thoughts and opinions to the point I cannot form my own. This does not mean I do not see the humor in my surroundings.
On a honest note, he just popped up in my YouTube feed the other day, and without knowing much about him, I laughed pretty hard at his life advice here. In no way shape or form am I interested in his properganda, religion or followings, let alone anything remotely to do with a cult.
@brambedkar59 but he gives the best life advice I have ever heard![]()
Here is a cowboy swami version of that same lesson.
Pete Holmes is hilarious, and his Badman YT series is just top tier.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes