brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
@brambedkar59
@goodjohnjr

I remember a comedy movie about kung fu was popular for a while.
I'm sure one day there will be a movie called "shaolin hacker."⌨️🕺

I asked chatgpt to write a short movie intro for the movie "Show-Zi:The Shaolin Hacker"😉:
As the sun sets over the ancient Shaolin temple, a young woman named Show-Zi sits cross-legged in front of her computer, her fingers flying across the keyboard with lightning speed. She is a hacker, trained in the ways of the Shaolin and using her skills to fight against injustice and corruption in the modern world.

But when a shadowy organization begins targeting the Shaolin temple and its secrets, Show-Zi must use all her abilities to protect her home and her fellow monks. With her quick wits and martial arts prowess, she sets out on a dangerous journey to uncover the truth behind the conspiracy and save her beloved temple from destruction.

As she delves deeper into the mystery, Show-Zi discovers that her own past may hold the key to unlocking the truth. With her enemies closing in and time running out, she must use all her skills to outsmart her opponents and save the Shaolin way of life. The stage is set for a thrilling adventure of ancient wisdom and modern technology as Show-Zi, the Shaolin Hacker, faces her greatest challenge yet.

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
Yeah, the whole series "Movies for $20" is pretty good. Best one so far imo is the one on new batman movie.

Stupidest sport since jousting. Concussions for free.

Hello @brambedkar59,

I saw that one too, I still like the Tenet one better. ;)

Movies For $20:

Yeah, I would have to be making enough money to buy a house for me to do that slapping sport. :D

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Fra8ZYAWAAIB6DF.jpeg
Emotion Reaction GIF

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.