What are you Browsing Now?

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
You posted very kindly IMO. It's just that the translation feature seams to fail hard and I think we both noted that also in another video.

Thanks for a correct translation. (y)

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
There are bit over 100 cases in finland like these, very exciting to read

I like lot of these kind paranormal things, and stories told by older people about ghosts, wars, etc

A number of similar disappearances have occurred in Japan. In the case of Japan, it has been said that an incomprehensible missing case was kidnapped by a youkai called 'Tengu'.
Perhaps similar incidents occurring globally, it seems that 'aliens' and 'legendary monsters' are in charge of positions as criminals.
In that respect, I got interest. When trying to understand mysterious events, the presence of monsters and aliens with vague reality can be very convenient.

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
You posted very kindly IMO. It's just that the translation feature seams to fail hard and I think we both noted that also in another video.

Thanks for a correct translation. (y)
Translation of YouTube subtitle translation is very useful, but it is quite rough compared to translating text.:unsure:
Since the language of the video is slightly different from the language of modern Japanese, the commentary is required even by Japanese people.:LOL:

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015

Mark, a 60 year old fledgling storm chaser recently diagnosed with lung cancer, sets out across the Midwest with his friend's nephew in search of a tornado before the two month season comes to an end.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.