What are you Browsing Now?

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
WUHAN CORONAVIRUS NEWS

曾錚 Jennifer Zeng
@jenniferatntd

More than 500 medics (including their family members) of The People's Hospital in #Hubei infected with #COVID19.

Here:

-------------------------------------------------------------

alonso gonzález
@alonsomx1

Replying to
@jenniferatntd
and
@dajiyuan
3000 medics infected...

imp2Cit8_normal.jpg

Caixin Global

@caixin
· Feb 17
Biggest coronavirus study finds more than 3,000 infected Chinese medics, almost double the official total, as almost half of patients in critical condition die. https://caixinglobal.com/2020-02-18/cor

Here:
------------------------------------------------------------------

Why is spitting in public very common in mainland China but very rare in Taiwan?
- on quora.com: Why is spitting in public very common in mainland China but very rare in Taiwan? - Quora

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
WUHAN CORONAVIRUS NEWS

Thanks Prorootect.

Maybe this is a silver lining...

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
- BUT The true suspected origin is Wuhan laboratory, from which coronavirus leaked...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now, people leak (escape) from Wuhan:

Amazing! Internal documents obtained by
@dajiyuan
. Cell phone data shows on Feb. 15 alone, 28K people escaped from #Wuhan. From Feb 1 to Feb 15, 138.7K escaped. The tables show their destinations after the escape. Report in Chinese: http://bit.ly/38Vzf8c
Here: twitter.com/jenniferatntd:

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
🥳:emoji_beer:🍕
Surely you can only enjoy the smell and appearance of the dishes for free. You will need to purchase a license to taste the food in real time.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Birds in other places are also booing🦜🦜🦆

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
The morning of the pen test, the Strands and some colleagues carpooled to a café near the prison. Over a preparatory caramel roll and slice of pecan pie, they set up a war room of laptops, mobile hot spots, and other gear. When everything was set, Rita drove off to the prison on her own.
"She takes off, and I’m thinking in the back of my head that this is a really bad idea," Strand says. "She has no pen testing experience. No IT hacking experience. I had said, 'Mom, if this gets bad you need to pick up the phone and call me immediately.'"

Pen testers usually try to get in and out of a facility as quickly as possible to avoid arousing suspicion. But after 45 minutes of waiting, there was no sign of Rita. "It gets to be about an hour, and I’m panicking," he says. "And I'm thinking I should have thought it through, because we all went in the same car so I’m out in the middle of nowhere at a pie shop with no way to get to her."

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Well, a lot of talk about Google, lately about its dim attitude toward the new Edge. Hello, here's something I stumbled across as I was going to shut down for the nite.

I guess no one and nothing is too high and mighty for this microbe. God help us all.

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
Well, a lot of talk about Google, lately about its dim attitude toward the new Edge. Hello, here's something I stumbled across as I was going to shut down for the nite.

I guess no one and nothing is too high and mighty for this microbe. God help us all.

A few days ago, Japanese schools were all closed. Rumors spread over Twitter (the lack of supplies of paper products after the mask) is causing household goods, such as toilet paper and tissues, to disappear from stores. A person working in a hospital steals a workplace mask and resells it at an online auction. Chaos.

I feel more like a parasite than a virus in getting people into this situation.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.