What are you Browsing Now?

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
In my opinion, Nora Fatehi is one of the best dancers around right now. To think she was bullied and teased while in grade school for training to be a classic belly dancer (so she says)! Freshly baked humble pie, anyone?!

Nora F is the one with the long red genie hair. :D

show-Zi, amazing city-scape!

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
It is far from the area where I live, but it is raining so much that an evacuation warning is issued due to heavy rain. Evacuation and recovery activities will probably take a long time because measures against the corona must also be considered.

Rain is a blessing from nature, but it's not just gentle.

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Wow, show-Zi. Is this from a typhoon or just a torrential rain over an extended time? All that debris out into the ocean, incredible.

Here in New York City, we are almost 10 inches deficient of rain since Jan. 1st. The weather, it's insane. One extreme or another.

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
@plat1098
It is the flooding of the river due to the torrential rain. In recent years, such natural disasters have really increased in Japan.
@oldschool
Thanks for the kind words, my friend:D

Coronaviruses and natural disasters cannot be eradicated, and I think we should think of ways to avoid or mitigate them.

The cheering section of a baseball game that is currently being played in a stadium with no spectators.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.