What are you Browsing Now?

Tutman

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 17, 2020
What is noteworthy about this short film is that opinions are divided on various evaluations.
I interpreted it as liberation from education that promotes equal growth, but it seems that there are many opinions from abroad that support the ideal educational environment. I expect everyone's insight.

They were just cogs in the machine. No individualism ! One size does not fit all! ;) They needed freedom of speech and freedom to be themselves!

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
It looks a bit like a very early Civic (~ 1970's, U.S. name).
158219a4f0cb241c277476a0991e4392.jpg

I think Honda has some similarities with Apple computers of the past, such as the case where a cute design is accepted by the market and becomes a hit even though there is nothing remarkable about its performance.:)🚗
030_o.jpg

Recently, this car has become such a popular model. The displacement is less than a Harley motorcycle.

oldschool

Level 81
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
This is a very long but deceptively brilliant video that is well worth the time, which most of us currently have much more of. It describes ther pandemic as an oportunity for open-source decentralization of the mind with censorship-free media innovation that inspires people to "wake up".

Very highly recommended by @oldschool! Patiently watch and enjoy! (y)(y):D
Esoteric Agenda 2

Last edited:

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.