What are you Browsing Now?

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
What is your password?😅

There is a place to decide the password with such a question in the Windows settings, but I think it is better for the user to be able to create the question and answer as a pair.

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Well, at least he cleaned off the thermal paste, that got things nice and sizzling, show-Zi. 😬

Actually, that reminded me of something I was looking at earlier. :D Something for your living room.

IMG_2069.JPG

Or if you are "board" with endless metal-and-tempered-glass PC cases :love::

Source:Custom case build

SpiderWeb

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Aug 21, 2020
  • Wow
Reactions: show-Zi and Nevi

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Oh...my.....God....

This is a disaster! The obvious but unspoken thought: was this Huawei fire deliberately set? Thanks for the news, but wow...

The home owner apparently had money to burn. :D lol!

Last edited:

Nevi

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 7, 2016
Small motorcycles are more convenient depending on the road conditions. I think that is one of the reasons why Honda has the upper hand in Asia.🚜🛵🏍

I love those small bikes. I tried them when I was in Thailand, and it's my biggest wish to get one, but Honda dont eksport them to Denmark anymore. Last was in the 90s I think. Today I can only get a 125cc Monkey, and I'm not the biggest fan of that one.
This one I would give much to get.
honda.jpg

Last edited:

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
@Nevi
U.S. seems to have started selling this month.

I also feel that the TRAIL 70 in the photo is very nostalgic. In Japan, it was popularly known as 'DAX'.:)🐕
L_a695646134d5cb9c682e37deb2.jpg

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.