What are you Browsing Now?

Tutman

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 17, 2020

Someone tries to livestream their encounters with the police, only to find that the police started playing music. In the case of a February 5 meeting between an activist and the Beverly Hills Police Department, the song of choice was Sublime’s “Santeria.” The police may not got no crystal ball, but they do seem to have an unusually strong knowledge about copyright filters.

The timing of music being played when a cop saw he was being filmed was not lost on people. It seemed likely that the goal was to trigger Instagram’s over-zealous copyright filter, which would shut down the stream based on the background music and not the actual content. It’s not an unfamiliar tactic, and it’s unfortunately one based on the reality of how copyright filters work.

Chuck57

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Oct 22, 2018

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Have you ever been kind of just standing there and you see an emergency unfolding seemingly within reach? Fire engines racing down the street more urgently than usual. I turned and saw the telltale big clouds of blackish-brown smoke and the fire trucks turning down the next big street. Since it looked very close by, I went after.

Nope, still smoke but no flames. Next street? Nope, still smoke. So, repeat this like 5 times. :mad: FINALLY, about 1.2 miles/1.9 km (I kid you not), I come to this scene:

Despite the snow and gusty raw wind, big crowds of peeps standing around, many w/cellphones recording. Ironically, had I started from my place, I would have been there faster as it's a straight line from there. Me, I thought it was abandoned like other buildings around there and some bum lit it up. But the business just opened 6 months ago, and I will tell you: that building is GONE. It was later upgraded to 5 alarm, acc. to Yahoo.

ZeePriest: awesome use of some rusty scrapped chain. (y) He is an artisan.

Tutman

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 17, 2020

There is a video in the article if you scroll down about halfway of someone using the AI to order their food!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.