Advice Request What software have you bought and don't regret!?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

B-boy/StyLe/

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2023
Mirillis Action! Yeah, I am still having MSI AfterBurner and OBS Studio as well, but Mirillis Action is better for recording and gives more control in my opinion (or at least is more intuitive). I've heard good opinions for Bandicam, but never used it.
I have a lot more paid software but should check it first (since some of the licenses are from giveaways or from the companies I was working and from the forums in which I was helping).

B-boy/StyLe/

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2023
Adobe Photoshop CS5 (old now but still works just as well as the current monthly subscription. Always regretted I never got CS6, that was the best version ever)
I thought the same for quite some time, but then I've migrated to CC 24 and never looked back. Generative Fill is wonderful.

Reactions: mlnevese

B-boy/StyLe/

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2023
Wondershare Filmora X ;)
Yeah, Filmora is a very good program for both beginners and advanced editors. I am mainly using Premiere Pro, but used Filmora a bit, and it is indeed it is a very intuitive and easy to use software. Movavi Video Editor Plus is probably its best alternative in that category.
However, there are a lot of good FREE editors out there as well. My personal list includes - Davince Resolve, Shotcut, OpenShot, KDEnlive, LightWorks, HitFilm Express and VSDC Free Video Editor.

Last edited:

Shadowra

Level 34
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
The X version is 10, right? So it means you upgraded from version 9 or before. If I'm correct, version 9 or before lifetime license holders are eligible for free upgrades. Oh! I forgot. Is yours a lifetime license?

Yes, and I'm currently on v13

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.