What song/album are you listening to right now?

amirr

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 26, 2020
@upnorth If I am not wrong, you did delete my post without informing me. It was because I used the word p0rn? Is that because SEO that you removed it?
Or you removed it because you are big fan of Miley Cyrus?

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
@upnorth If I am not wrong, you did delete my post without informing me. It was because I used the word p0rn? Is that because SEO that you removed it?
Or you removed it because you are big fan of Miley Cyrus?
It's plain and simple because one should not post or share " age restricted " content on this forum. We have kids that visit and watch this forum and your sharing other good stuff that I and others enjoy. (y)

amirr

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 26, 2020
I did not know really that posting " age restricted " link to a YouTube video is not allowed. Since YouTube itself blocks viewing the age restricted video if the user itself is under 18.
Forgive me then dear upnorth.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.