Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
It's plain and simple because one should not post or share " age restricted " content on this forum. We have kids that visit and watch this forum and your sharing other good stuff that I and others enjoy.@upnorth If I am not wrong, you did delete my post without informing me. It was because I used the word p0rn? Is that because SEO that you removed it?
Or you removed it because you are big fan of Miley Cyrus?
No problem and glad you asked.I did not know really that posting " age restricted " link to a YouTube video is not allowed. Since YouTube itself blocks viewing the age restricted video if the user itself is under 18.
Forgive me then dear upnorth.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes