What song/album are you listening to right now?

Captain Holly

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jan 23, 2021
Are there any 1970's era Kiss fans here? This is not Kiss but sounds identical..

Another one. The chorus sounds a lot like like King Of The Night Time World. The guitar solo sounds exactly the way Ace Frehley would have played it and the singer sounds just like Paul Stanley. This one gave me goosebumps.

Digmor Crusher

Level 23
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 27, 2018
Are there any 1970's era Kiss fans here? This is not Kiss but sounds identical..

Another one. The chorus sounds a lot like like King Of The Night Time World. The guitar solo sounds exactly the way Ace Frehley would have played it and the singer sounds just like Paul Stanley. This one gave me goosebumps.

Wow, do they ever sound like Kiss. Wouldn't mind getting a hold of that album.

Captain Holly

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jan 23, 2021
Wow, do they ever sound like Kiss. Wouldn't mind getting a hold of that album.
They have two EP's out, called Side One and Side Two. Those are both from 2017. The new album Phantoms was released in January this year. You can buy both EP's from mp3million.com for 48 cents each:

The full length Phantoms album is also on mp3million for 64 cents:

MP3million is a Russian site, so some people may not want to buy/download anything there. Amazon has Phantoms for $7.92 and Side 2 for $5.94. Both are digital MP3 downloads. I did not see Side 1 on Amazon and I do not have Itunes so I can not check there. There must be some sort of licensing problem with the band or the music because I did not see any of it on Spotify. I only have the free Spotify though and hardly ever use it.

There is a performance video on Youtube for the song "Standing Tall". There are four guys in the band, all wearing whiteface makeup and sunglasses. A couple look like they are wearing wigs too. They may be trying to channel the original 70's Kiss where the band was never seen in public without makeup. I could not find out much about this band online either. The whole thing takes me way back. Kiss was the first rock band I ever really listened to, starting back in about 1976. I never really cared one way or the other for the whole makeup thing and the bravado that went with it. I never got to see a Kiss concert but I was then and still am now a huge fan of early Kiss music, everything from the beginning up to Destroyer and Rock and Roll Over. Kiss Alive was the first record I went out and bought with my own money when I was only 11 years old.

This new Klassik 78 is good stuff. I will be downloading all three records later tonight.

C.H.

Digmor Crusher

Level 23
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 27, 2018
Thanks for the info Captain. First Kiss album I bought was Dressed To Kill, still one of my top 3 favorite albums. The early Kiss stuff is definitely their best, I saw them twice, the last time being about 4 years ago.

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
Seeed - Aufstehn

Love this verse by CeeLo Green
Wake up woman
There's something that I want you to see
A brand new you and me
They're just waiting to be
Here's my hand
So meet me half of the way
Sweetheart, we're sharing this day
And I dont wish to stay
The way that I am
I see the circumstances are strange
How I want you to change
But still stay the same
The less that we talk
The more time we try
And while you were sleeping
Time passed by

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.