Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Are there any 1970's era Kiss fans here? This is not Kiss but sounds identical..
Another one. The chorus sounds a lot like like King Of The Night Time World. The guitar solo sounds exactly the way Ace Frehley would have played it and the singer sounds just like Paul Stanley. This one gave me goosebumps.
They have two EP's out, called Side One and Side Two. Those are both from 2017. The new album Phantoms was released in January this year. You can buy both EP's from mp3million.com for 48 cents each:Wow, do they ever sound like Kiss. Wouldn't mind getting a hold of that album.
Wake up woman
There's something that I want you to see
A brand new you and me
They're just waiting to be
Here's my hand
So meet me half of the way
Sweetheart, we're sharing this day
And I dont wish to stay
The way that I am
I see the circumstances are strange
How I want you to change
But still stay the same
The less that we talk
The more time we try
And while you were sleeping
Time passed by
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes