What song/album are you listening to right now?

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
Yes, thank you, YouTube definitely works. Subscribed, so I don't lose track of her :)

Stacy Kent is one of my favorites. She's good for a couple of songs, then I move on. This one is one of those that I could just lay back on the couch, turn the lights down, and take it in.
The guy on the cover is her husband, who plays the sax about 1/2 way through.

Wow, I love the song, and have since I first heard it back in the 60's, guessing, but what a lovely cover.

When I was in grade school, I would take the bus home every day with any kind of child abord, the bus driver would have the radio playing on a local pop station and on rare occasion I noticed that certain songs would bring the bus to a hush, this song was one of them, even the bullies would pause to listen, it reveled to me the influence that music can have on us and that we all recognize sincere expression of emotion, no matter the topic, we're not so different really.
Here is another one that would create a hush :cool:

Last edited:

Jonny Quest

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 2, 2023
Wow, I love the song, and have since I first heard it back in the 60's, guessing, but what a lovely cover.

When I was in grade school, I would take the bus home every day with any kind of child abord, the bus driver would have the radio playing on a local pop station and on rare occasion I noticed that certain songs would bring the bus to a hush, this song was one of them, even the bullies would pause to listen, it reveled to me the influence that music can have on us and that we all recognize sincere expression of emotion, no matter the topic we're not so different really.
Here is another one that would create a hush :cool:

Wow, what a blast from the past, I don't remember the last time I heard it. Good one, Bryan :) :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.