Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Yes, thank you, YouTube definitely works. Subscribed, so I don't lose track of her
Stacy Kent is one of my favorites. She's good for a couple of songs, then I move on. This one is one of those that I could just lay back on the couch, turn the lights down, and take it in.
The guy on the cover is her husband, who plays the sax about 1/2 way through.
Wow, I love the song, and have since I first heard it back in the 60's, guessing, but what a lovely cover.
When I was in grade school, I would take the bus home every day with any kind of child abord, the bus driver would have the radio playing on a local pop station and on rare occasion I noticed that certain songs would bring the bus to a hush, this song was one of them, even the bullies would pause to listen, it reveled to me the influence that music can have on us and that we all recognize sincere expression of emotion, no matter the topic we're not so different really.
Here is another one that would create a hush
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes