What song/album are you listening to right now?

Jonny Quest

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 2, 2023
Terrific post Jonny Quest, I'd like to mention that it originally aired on PBS so you know he didn't produce it to get rich, he really loved his job and it showed.

This was ortginally posted by Upnorth.

Truly amazing, and soothing. The words that came to my mind was, music appreciation.

• +Reputation
  • Applause
Reactions: Nevi and vtqhtr413

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
Studio Ghibli | Wonderful World (A Tribute To Hayao Miyazaki) [ Subtitles Available ]:

Description:

This latest project is my declaration of immense love and admiration for the work of Hayao Miyazaki. I know he did not direct all the films I included himself, but he was involved in the screenplays. His spirit is certainly there. And to me they matter just as much. I have not used a song with lyrics in a very long time but this one is a stunner. It says it all. In a succinct and powerful way.

I cannot express enough how much I adore these films and the very particular way they are made. You can almost feel the wind on your face when watching. The yearning for a simpler life by a river, the trees, the grass, the sky, the rain, food, a warm fire… Such beauty in the ordinary and the not so ordinary. This man is an incredible artist whose contribution to cinema I shall always treasure. I do hope you will enjoy this piece. I certainly am glad to be able to share it with you.

I wanted to publish something new for AGES. For those who follow my youtube page, I tried a few months ago to publish a Nine/Rose edit, only for Youtube to block it worldwide. Which was devastating. Nevermind. I remain hopeful that it will become available in the future.

Lots of love and, as ever, a massive thank you for your constant support, even when I don’t post anything in years. I will never stop publishing new content for as long as I live. That’s a promise.

Music : What a Wonderful World by Reuben and the Dark

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
Yes, thank you, YouTube definitely works. Subscribed, so I don't lose track of her :)

Stacy Kent is one of my favorites. She's good for a couple of songs, then I move on. This one is one of those that I could just lay back on the couch, turn the lights down, and take it in.
The guy on the cover is her husband, who plays the sax about 1/2 way through.

You are welcome and thank you for sharing that, I had not heard of Stacy Kent before.

I agree, it is that type of song, a pleasant chillness.

Cool, that is a nice addition, that is great that they make music together.

Diana Krall - Almost Blue:

Description:

Music video by Diana Krall performing Almost Blue.
(C) 2004 The Verve Music Group, a Division of UMG Recordings, Inc.

Music
SONG: Almost Blue
ARTIST: Diana Krall
ALBUM: Almost Blue
WRITERS: Elvis Costello

Jonny Quest

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 2, 2023
You are welcome and thank you for sharing that, I had not heard of Stacy Kent before.

I agree, it is that type of song, a pleasant chillness.

Cool, that is a nice addition, that is great that they make music together.

Diana Krall - Almost Blue:

Description:

I like that you included the Description, as I didn't realize Elvis Costello wrote and sang that song.
Yep, and Diana Krall is another one of my favorites. Nice post :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.