Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
New single from Honeymoon Suite. One of my favorite 80's bands. Very good song, this one. Album release date is Feb. 16th.
New single from Honeymoon Suite. One of my favorite 80's bands. Very good song, this one. Album release date is Feb. 16th.
I like it, great sound and beat. The first thing I thought of, that came to my mind was Bryan Adams, Summer of 69. I don't know too much about Honeymoon Suite, but now it makes sense that they're playing next to Niagra Falls
Here is a little more info on the band and the new album, for anyone who is interested.The lead singer is named Johnnie Dee. He and a lot of the original members from 1981 were all from Canada, near Niagra Falls, Ontario. The guys in the band now are all Canadian as well. This current lineup I think is mostly members from the 80's version of the band. I remember one night long ago in the early 80's I was listening to Honeymoon Suite being interviewed on the radio show Rockline, Johnnie was talking about how they took the band name from the Niagra Falls honeymoon destination location. I do know the band has been working on this new album for a long time now.
C.H.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes