What song/album are you listening to right now?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Noxx
  • Start date Start date
Member Chat
8,850 Replies 1,425,483 Views
Well I tried to watch the Midnite City video I posted, for some reason it is unavailable to watch. I have no idea why, it was from Youtube itself. Maybe it was due to a licensing issue or it had something to do with the time of day between when I copied the video link and the official release time yesterday. I tried to post it again just now and had the same problem. The video is on Youtube if anyone is interested, I just watched it there again.

C.H.
 
Still cannot play YT videos on MT.
Yeah, only some YouTube videos embedded here on MalwareTips Forums will play for me.

Increasingly, I have to go to YouTube to watch many of the YouTube videos here, unfortunately.

So, I do hope that more people will use my method of putting the entire YouTube video name and the name of the YouTube channel, and link to both the YouTube video & the YouTube channel.

That way, they can click the link to take them to YouTube if the embedded video does not play.

Also, if the video gets removed from YouTube, they will at least know the name of the video & the name of the YouTube channel, so they can find a new video of it.

Because if people keep posting embedded videos with no YouTube name or YouTube channel name or links, we will have no idea what that removed YouTube video was or which YouTube channel uploaded it.
 
Last edited:

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top