Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I have been a Rush fan since the 70's. I have only seen one Rush live concert, it was in 1987 at the Omni in Atlanta, on the Hold Your Fire tour. It was a great concert, I remember they dropped about 1,000 red balloons from the ceiling at the end of the show. I will not go to one of these R50 concerts though, my hearing is too badly damaged now for me to enjoy a live concert. Plus they are all sold out anyway.@Captain Holly My friend is booked for two Rush concerts this year, I saw 'final' concert in Toronto with him a few years ago![]()
I have been a Rush fan since the 70's. I have only seen one Rush live concert, it was in 1987 at the Omni in Atlanta, on the Hold Your Fire tour. It was a great concert, I remember they dropped about 1,000 red balloons from the ceiling at the end of the show. I will not go to one of these R50 concerts though, my hearing is too badly damaged now for me to enjoy a live concert. Plus they are all sold out anyway.
C.H.
My first introduction to Rush was in early 1977, it was 2112. A friend from school played the album one day when I was at his house. I have been a huge fan ever since.I hadn't heard of Rush until I asked my friend to suggest a heavy rock band, and he suggested A Farewell to Kings that had just come out, which I really liked, and have liked them since.
I'm at the same place with my hearing, my concert days are over, unless it's in a bar type setting, or a smaller venue setting.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes