Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Rush, at the Kia Forum in L.A. This is from tonight at the the first concert of the R50 Tour. Xanadu. It's a cell phone video shot from Stage Right but it's still very good. Annika absoutely nails this song. Geddy and Alex are clearly having a great time playing live again. I hope we get some pro-quality video as the tour progresses over the summer.
WTF!
Ever been to Awakenings? I have! I have to say Dutch people know how to put on a festival/rave, Lowlands is great too. But nothing on Berghain & my Berlin friendsI was there with my wife (Smak your bitch up) and 5 friends (Voodoo People) great concert!
This year I am going to ¨concert at the sea¨, "Bos Pop" and "Low Lands" (party people with a walking frame :- ) )
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes