Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Yeah, I do appreciate people sharing their videos.Same here @Nevi , some of them do allow viewing on YouTube but not all, when we are countries apart there will be hiccup's now and then, your effort is appreciated always.
I noticed over the last several years that even some official song videos and sometimes music videos on YouTube will be deleted, then reuploaded again, almost in a pattern once a year or every few years; then I have to update the video links on my blog.@Nevi same here, I get so many of these
View attachment 270084
I think living in Canada the restrictions are particularly severe. Youtube has deleted so many of my videos from playlist over the years![]()
I noticed over the last several years that even some official song videos and sometimes music videos on YouTube will be deleted, then reuploaded again, almost in a pattern once a year or every few years; then I have to update the video links on my blog.
This is 100% Youtubes fault.@Nevi same here, I get so many of these![]()
And also to the others that couldn't see the video. Yes I get the irritating message too sometimes. As upnorth mention, it's YouTubes fault. Sorry friends.It says that the video is not available in my country, and it does not say what this video even is, unfortunately; I hate when YouTube does that, they could at least keep the name of the video in there, so we can look for another video.
I remember this one from herBeautiful Heart, Beautiful Voice, Beautiful Lady!
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes