What song/album are you listening to right now?

Logethica

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
Now we are talking i love this album, so heavy it rocks. :D
Yes, IMO Badmotorfinger is an awesome album :)...I think that "Rusty Cage" & "Slaves & Bulldozers" are great tracks from it too..
..Johnny Cash did a cover of Rusty Cage..It was good,but I preferred his cover of Hurt which was originally recorded by Nine Inch Nails..
IMO the version by the late great Johnny Cash was (In this Instance) better than the original..
Cash's Voice as he got older was perfect for "Pathos" which suits "Hurt", whereas a younger Cash may have perhaps recorded a superior version of "Rusty Cage" as his voice was then more suited to the "defiance" required in order to maintain the song's power.
"Vivaldi Tribute" (Patrick Rondat) Tina S cover (French girl - was only 14 y.o. on this videos)

Wow...Great Share..This Girl is an exceptionally talented Guitarist :)

DardiM

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
May 14, 2016
Wow...Great Share..This Girl is an exceptionally talented Guitarist :)
She began with classic guitar when she was 8 years old (there are videos on youtube since this age), and she moves to electric guitar. Now, she's 17 years old, and its progress/talent is incredible

LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
.....here is another playlist from my AIMP player. ...could not capture the whole list with my
screen capture tool therefore there are two screenshots attached to this post:
"mixed_playlist_part_A.jpg" and "mixed_playlist_part_B.jpg".

the playlist contains:
very different artists, different genres (pop, rock, rap, alternative, nu metal,...,...,...) and the
songs are from different decades (80's, 90's, 00's).

HTPTHsk.jpg

5ypl6ZP.jpg

Reactions: JB007 and Logethica

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.