What song/album are you listening to right now?

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017

And a cover of an old classic by Paulo

I had to come back and add another :) This guy never fails to make me happy

I said it when you posted it but it didn't get many kudo's so I'll say it again, great post (y):love:

Another thing you posted here that was just priceless :devil::giggle:

BryanB said:
@Weebarra , for a gal that doesn't listen to music much you sure are surprising me, great group :eek:

LOL, i know, i never actively put a cd on to listen to but sometimes when browsing the web, i take a wee notion to listen to someone or i'm listening to one of the great shares that yous post then i become a "clicker" and we all know where that leads to ............. hours later, i resurface :)

It's good to have you back :notworthy:

Last edited:

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
I said it when you posted it but it didn't get many kudo's so I'll say it again, great post (y):love:

Another thing you posted here that was just priceless :devil::giggle:

BryanB said:
@Weebarra , for a gal that doesn't listen to music much you sure are surprising me, great group :eek:

LOL, i know, i never actively put a cd on to listen to but sometimes when browsing the web, i take a wee notion to listen to someone or i'm listening to one of the great shares that yous post then i become a "clicker" and we all know where that leads to ............. hours later, i resurface :)

It's good to have you back :notworthy:

Cheers @BryanB, i may listen to a little Paolo later and of course catch up on all the great music shares yous have left since i was last here (y)

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
From Val Lamon at Gab

Sidney Richard Percy (1822 – 1886) was an English landscape painter during the Victorian era.

His magnificent painting "On the Road to Loch Turret" inspired me to compose a Scottish sounding tune for piano, English horn, violin and drum

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.