What song/album are you listening to right now?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Noxx
  • Start date Start date
Member Chat
8,851 Replies 1,426,150 Views
That was great, I can't believe I've never heard that before (y)
These were beautiful also, the second was exceptional says me, another member may not see it the same, with members from any point on the globe it becomes risky commenting but without comment the thread has no spark, it sleeps, we can't comment to each post but that doesn't mean the post was unappreciated, thanks to all here that contribute (y)
This thread has introduced so many good artists/bands to me, I always come here in search of finding something I have never heard before. So much fun listening to a curated playlist from all around the world. (y)

 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top