What song/album are you listening to right now?

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
Bought a few albums from a guy called Thomas Fraser who was a crofter/fisherman in the Shetland Isles (I think) north of Scotland - He recorded over a thousand country standard tracks on his own reel-to-reel tape recorder for just his own pleasure - No songs were released in his lifetime & the quality of some of the recordings are truly dire but the guy has an honestly about him great timing. He is getting quite a following in the States -- I like some old country as I was brought up with it as my father was a country fan & hi-fi nut from the 50's on - I find some of the tracks by Thomas Fraser mesmerising, brilliant stuff (for me)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.