What song/album are you listening to right now?

Silbee

Level 1
Mar 11, 2015
I didn't like this song when it was originally released by Nick Lowe but this off the cuff version with Nick, Daryl Hall and T Bone Wolk blew me away. Three voices and three guitars produced this wondrous sound. I love the guitar tag at the end by T Bone Wolk who died shortly afterwards from a heart attack.

• Applause
  • +Reputation
Reactions: Venustus and Nevi

Captain Holly

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jan 23, 2021
New single from Riverside. This band is from Poland. I listen to them often, they are the closest I get to modern day Prog. They are all very prolific musicians and I like their sound a lot. They have a new album that will be released some time next year, but this song will not be on it. It will be on a compilation/remastered album they are releasing later this year though.

The remastered/compilation album from Riverside is now streaming on Spotify or you can buy it on Amazon for $16.99 USD. The remastered songs sound very good, more polished and sort of a warmer sound from the MP3 versions I bought a few years ago. The entire record is over 3 hours long though. It is very good, there are some songs here I have not heard before.

Nevi

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 7, 2016
Sorry if you think this is an unusual video. I know it is. But I'm so emotionally touched by it. I play guitar in a band, and I use Indian scales a lot. But when I heard this one, I just thought it was so beautiful, also the lyrics about old people. It has also something to do with my Mom that died lately.
Thank you. 🙏💕

The_King

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 2, 2020
Sorry if you think this is an unusual video. I know it is. But I'm so emotionally touched by it. I play guitar in a band, and I use Indian scales a lot. But when I heard this one, I just thought it was so beautiful, also the lyrics about old people. It has also something to do with my Mom that died lately.
Thank you. 🙏💕

That song always makes me cry and seeing other people crying makes me cry even more. Im not afraid to admit it.
But sometimes a good cry can be very therapeutic. Sorry for your loss. 🙏

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.