Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Another one. Sounds a little like the first Danger Danger record. This is a good song here.
Well I like a lot of different styles of rock I guess. I listen to primarily 70s and 80s hard rock, what they call now classic rock. My favorite band of all time is and always will be Rush. I was in my early to mid 20s during the 80's L.A. Sunset Strip/Hair Metal genre. I saw a lot of concerts back then and lost some of my hearing while I was at it. There were a lot of great bands in the 80's. It was a great time to be alive, that's the best way I know to describe it. I will never stop listening to 70's rock but the 80's sound is a big part of what I look for and listen to now, I never really got away from it.Yup, seems like we have the same taste for music.![]()
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes