Compare list
Xcitium EDR vs Kaspersky
Platform(s)
  1. Microsoft Windows

Xeno1234

Level 14
Thread author
Jun 12, 2023
Is Xcitium EDR or Kaspersky better for protection. I use Kaspersky currently but if Xcitium EDR is better for like home use or something I might use it since its free. But I use Hardened Kaspersky with restricted HIPS and I wanna know if thats better since I think Kaspersky has the better detection engine, and also is similar to Xcitium where it denys unknowns from running.

Reactions: Dave Russo

goldensu

Dec 19, 2023
I like the HIPS setup in Kaspersky, especially with the default locked files. It's a "sandbox" level, similar to Xcitium, but with a better, as you said, scanning engine. So for now I'm leaning towards Kaspersky with Hardened HIPS.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.