Battle Which audio player do you use ?

cLcL

Level 1
Verified
Jan 6, 2015
i use foobar2000.

foos1.jpg

foobar2k can stream online radio too. and it's versatile, use components that you like.
and sometimes i use kmplayer too, for single song playback (repeat mode)

clyde

Level 1
Verified
Nov 14, 2012
Reactions: DracusNarcrym

cLcL

Level 1
Verified
Jan 6, 2015
I agree, any understandable and easy tutorials how to use themes for foobar2k? :)

I tried looking up from some tutorials, but they never work. I do what it says but no themes work. I hate the default interface.
go to foo-nation at deviantart. i use Xchange 360 by br3tt. it has pdf how-to in there.. still it's not for (a very) novice user, but theming foobar2k is fun, you can change almost everything.

NekoJonez

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jun 3, 2015
Hehehe, ever since I got one of my first pc's when I was younger, I feel in love with Windows Media Center. I still use it for my music.

While I know it not the best program out there, it does what I want it to do very good. I have setup various music play lists and my headset has amazing audio quality to my ears in my opinion. :3

Reactions: DracusNarcrym

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.