Advice Request Which browser is the most feature-rich?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Captain Holly

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jan 23, 2021
I have tried Vivaldi a few times myself and agree with everyone here, if you want a lot of features, Vivaldi is the browser to use. I found it overwhelming with all the different settings and tweaks it has. It also ran slower than Chrome or Edge so I turned off some of the features and settings that I knew I would never use and it got somewhat faster. I also found it faster with a solid color theme instead of the default color-changing theme. Every time I have used Vivaldi it just seemed too busy and complicated. But if you want features and customization options, Vivaldi is the main one to try.

C.H.

oldschool

Level 82
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
I found it overwhelming with all the different settings and tweaks it has.
Absolutely, to the point ...
It also ran slower than Chrome or Edge so I turned off some of the features and settings that I knew I would never use and it got somewhat faster
... where I didn't even make far enough to try this.

Pixelman

Level 4
Well-known
Jun 7, 2022
If less is more, how much more is more?
Confused Thinking GIF

n8chavez

Level 17
Well-known
Feb 26, 2021
If
It's the difference between an ukulele (4 strings) and a pedal-harp (46 strings).

Check the sing-alongs at cook-outs on the beaches, on a balmy moonlit evening in the summer -- waaay more ukes (less strings ) than pedal-harps (more strings)! So -- less is more.
I have 2 monies and you have 3 monies, which one of us has more?

Reactions: show-Zi

bellgamin

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Oct 11, 2016
If

I have 2 monies and you have 3 monies, which one of us has more?
It depends on what one does with the less versus what one does with the more. 2 monies given to a person in need is more valuable than 3 monies spent for ping pong balls.

Reactions: show-Zi

Mathew_200

Sep 27, 2022
Personally, I'd say Google Chrome is one of the most feature-rich browsers out of the box. It has a smooth and fast browsing experience, with built-in features such as a password manager, incognito mode, and the ability to sync bookmarks and tabs across devices. That being said, other browsers like Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge also have their own strengths and offer a lot of great features without needing extensions.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.