Advice Request Which Microsoft Store apps do you guys use?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

razorfancy

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 27, 2016
Excluding the pre-installed apps that come with Windows 10 by default, which free Microsoft Store apps and/or games do you guys use?

Free games I play: Asphalt Xtreme and Asphalt 9 Legends.
Free apps I use: WPS Office, Film Forth(Video Editor) and Adobe Photoshop Express

I am asking this just to know if there is some nice free Microsoft Store apps that you guys use that I dont know about.

Last edited:
F

ForgottenSeer 85179

HEVC (codec), Text Grab, Age of Empires 1 + 2 (currently not installed), Notepads, fre:ac, Adobe Reader Touch, Indexer Diagnostics (currently not installed), Unigram, Netflix, Resident Evil 7 (currently not installed)

I also currently test foobar music player as Windows Groove make some trouble with detecting songs.

Tutman

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 17, 2020
@razorfancy I play Asphalt 9 also! I have that and two other games i use from the Microsoft store, Disney magic kingdom and Crossy Road. :) But for the most part I HATE using the store and prefer to install any program I can seperate the old way. The store seems and feels like it was just thrown on and is sooo clunky.

Reactions: amirr

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.