Question Which VPN service would you recommend? Why?

• Thread starter ForgottenSeer 55474
  • Start date

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Which VPN would you recommend?

• CyberGhost VPN

Votes: 24 7.0%
  • Nord VPN

Votes: 60 17.6%
  • F-Secure Freedome VPN

Votes: 29 8.5%
  • ExpressVPN

Votes: 44 12.9%
  • OkayFreedom VPN

Votes: 4 1.2%
  • Hide My Ass VPN

Votes: 5 1.5%
  • PureVPN

Votes: 9 2.6%
  • TorGuard VPN

Votes: 10 2.9%
  • IPVanish VPN

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Other (Specify in thread)

Votes: 153 44.9%

• Total voters

ng4ever

Level 16
Verified
Feb 11, 2016
Sense Hola VPN is dangerous what free VPN do you recommend to use to temporarily every now and then to use to see a blocked YouTube video that is geolocation set please ?

Thanks

Reactions: DardiM and Svoll

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
Many Vpn clients installed on my PC: Cyberghost, worldvpn, cactus, hidemyass, windcribe and ibvpn. Why? Because I like to use VPN :) Every VPN service has good and bad sides.
Hidemyass has about 1000 servers in 190 countries but it takes time to connect and most of the servers are really slow.
ibvpn is a good Romanian service it connects very fast but the connection drops very often uncovering your IP.
Cyberghost is also good but many IPs banned on some resources.
Cactus VPN is very fast and connection speed is great but has only 16 servers in 4 countries.
WorldVPN is a nice service and vpn program is very simple and doesn't load CPU/memory. But I am limited to 30 GB per month ( I use standard plan).
Windscribe I started use yesterday. Still have no big experience to say smth good/bad about this service.
I also used TigerVPN last year. The service was really bad. It took me much time to connect and the servers speed was terrible. I couldn't even load some sites. Maybe now it works well. I don't know
Going to test soon: securetunnel, safervpn, hideipvpn, VPNSecure :)

PS. I host the Giveaways with these VPN services and they always give me 1 year subscription for free.

Last edited:

Charbel

Level 1
Verified
Mar 17, 2015
Hello everyone!
I'm using Steganos Online Shield. Because from them giveaways i have unlimeted use to all of the countrys them offer.
I also used Cyberghost but i had some problemes when i connecting to the servers so i stop.
Recently i give a try to windscribe but them servers was so slow for example France server was so slow, from a Download speed of 3MB/s i just get 1MB/s with slow browsing. I used it with them specal promo of 50GB/Month.
Also i used VyprVPN very good server they give so many country with very good speed but the free plan of them is just 500mb/month so it can't used for long time.
OkayFreedom aslo are a good VPN service but they don't give recently they software as a giveaway.

Just now i'm so happy with Steganos Online Shield, everything is good! :) That's my experince with VPN.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.